WayForward has announced that RWBY: Arrowfell will officially release in North America and Europe on 15th November, 2022.
The upcoming title features an all-new canonical story set during RWBY Volume 7 with four playable characters and more than 25 areas to explore. It’s set to release on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox platforms.
Key features include:
- Play as all four members of Team RWBY — Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang — each with their own weapons and abilities. Switch between them at any time.
- Use each character’s Semblances to get an edge in combat and solve puzzles.
- Featuring an original theme song by Jeff Williams with vocals by Casey Lee Williams.
- An all-new canonical story set during RWBY Volume 7 from RWBY writers Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna, and Eddy Rivas.
- Explore a variety of nonlinear environments in Atlas, Mantle, and the surrounding areas.
- Interact with familiar characters such as Penny, Winter, General Ironwood, and the Ace Operatives, as well as new faces such as Team BRIR.
- Collect Skill Points to power up Team RWBY’s stats.
The game is set to release at a $29.99 price point. Be sure to check out the new release date trailer above for a look at the gameplay.